I started Meditating six years back and felt that it was the best thing happened to me .
This has encouraged me to share with as many people as possible how we can utilize this wonderful , age-old , traditional yet so modern and useful technique to escape to a new wonderful world any time you wish.
- CREATE A SPACE – Have a spare room or corner or a peaceful spot in a quite room that you can reserve for the purpose .
- HAVE THE RIGHT POSTURE – You can either sit on the floor with your legs crosses, or on the chair or you may simply lie down ; JUST KEEP YOUR BACK STRAIGHT.
- BREATH NATURALLY – Just inhale the oxygen through your nose and exhale completely either through mouth or nose.
- ATTENTION- Bring your attention to your breathing and follow the rhythm of your breath.
- SELF – TALK – You may create your own MANTRA or affirmation for whatever effect you wish to bring about ; for example I am so relaxed , I am very happy , My life is beautiful , I am very healthy etc.
- PENETRATION – Allow the thought to penetrate in your body completely .
- VIBRATE – Now once your body is filled with your MANTRA , allow / command your body to spread this affirmation / statement all around you in the environment.
LAW OF NATURE – Law of the nature is very simple. you simply receive you you give.
AS YOU WILL MAKE THIS SIMPLE EXERCISE PART OF YOUR EVERYDAY ROUTINE YOU WILL SEE AND FEEL THE MAGIC HAPPENING.
ALL THE BEST 🙂
##### PEEP ##### PEEP ###### PEEP
Do you sear more often than you want ? Think about it ! why ?????
Read ahead ….. why do i sear ??? is it because its a …..
- PAIN RELIEF ? Do you feel relaxed after swearing ? Swearing activates the so called fight or flight response, leading to a surge of adrenalin and a corresponding analgesic effect.
- POWER AND CONTROL – Does swearing gives you a greater sense of power and control over a bad situation ? by swearing we show (just to over-selves ) that we are not passive victims but powered to react and fight back.
- NON-VIOLENT RETRIBUTION – Swearing enable us to get back at bad people or situation without having to resort to violence.
- HUMOR – Swearing among friends can be quite hilarious.
- PEER AND SOCIAL BONDING – Swearing can serve to show that we belong in a certain group , or that we are able to be over selves and so wholly comfortable with the members of that group.
- SELF- EXPRESSION – Swearing can be a way of showing that we really mean something ( putting emphasis).
7. PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PHYSICAL REASONS – Swearing results in increases circulation , elevated endorphins and overall sense of calmness .
***** This article is not to promote swearing but just an effort to understand the reasons why do humans of every culture , country , region swear . If you can think of any other good reason , please add them in the comment section . *****
How many birthday’s of your life do you remember ?
And how many of them as your great birthday’s.
If we talk about the great birthday’s ; which one’s those were- 3rd …. 5th … 10th… 15th… 35th..?????
I really wish i could get the instant reply’s . what made me write this was m y son’s excitement of on his 5th birthday; his great memories of 3rd birthday.
It was a great experience seeing him so unconditionally and unnaturally happy for the day he was born. probably i felt it unnatural as the excitement of our birthday’s by this age has faded away somewhere. but why ?
Why cant we be similarly exited as we use to be on our 4th … 10th & 13th.. birthday.
Probably because we understand the permanency of the life & death cycle, or we simply become use to of ‘THE DAY’.
NO, this is simply not done. At times we must forget certain ( Real ) thing about life & get lost in the fairy world. At times at least we must pamper the child in us & feel the excitement of our birthday party , gifts, cards , cakes , Pranks & games.
YES, change is the only permanent things in life, but don’t allow this to change THE NATURAL YOU ( at least at time).