AFFIRMATIONS THAT HELP FOCUS ON FUTURE CONSEQUENCES OF ANGRY ACTIONS
- What goes around comes around .
- My decision to hurt someone physically , socially , or emotionally will ultimately have consequences that are not worth the energy i would spend attacking and hurting .
- The person i hurt may not hurt me back but may have a support system that will respond in a way that will try to punish me .
- It is better to allow someone to identify themselves as a jerk than to display a side of me that will only cause others to identify both me and my adversary that ways .
- It is easier to prevail in every argument by remaining calm and letting my adversary self-destructive .
- I would gladly sacrifice an ounce of pride to avoid a night in jail. Any other choice just spites me and accomplishes the goals of he people who are my adversaries .
- Anger is poison. Anger is the brief madness . When I let those who I do not like get to me , I am permitting them to force me to poison myself.
- Ultimately , disengaging from an angry interaction is always a win because I protect future , my freedom , and my ability to express myself in more important ways.
- There is no point in remaining in an argument just to see how angry I can make someone else.
- Remember L.A.S.T – Listen Assess Stop Turnaway .
MANTRA – I WILL KEE MY PATIENCE AND DEDICATION AND I WILL KEP ON PRACTICING TO CONTROL MY ANGER.