Rude gestures , verbal insults , physical assaults , beating , rebuking , killing and murdering ; Road Rages can go to any extend. The matter of concern is increase in the number of such cases .
Lot of conditions may be contributing to it – traffic congestion , weather , pollutions , time constrains and other frustrations.
Road Rage can happen to anybody anytime. Thus we must aim to prevent them.
- Plan ahead and allow enough time for delays
- Give your driving your full attention
- Dont take your frustration out on other drivers ; rather loosen up and breath deeply.
- Take proper sleep
- Remember your vehicle is a mode of transportation and not a weapon
- Treat fellow drivers how you would like to be treated
- Driving is not a contest.it is not about winning.
- Focus on self rather than blaming others
- Hostility is toxic as well as risky
- Realize that you cannot control the drivers around you….. you can control only the way you react to them.
MANTRA – ‘ WE ARE ALL GOOD DRIVERS ( accidents can happen by or with anyone )